This month’s character topic is RESPECT. RESPECT isn’t something you just get, like a new pair of shoes. Respect is something that you earn though your words and actions.
- Think of a student in your class/grade that you respect. What does that person say and/or do that makes you respect him/her?
- Think about students that are leaders in the classroom, in sports, in music, and/or just in the way they talk and interact with others. These students are probably very respectful, and they positively influence those around them.
We want to celebrate students who show RESPECT every day, positively affecting themselves and others. In order to identify those students, please post a comment using the following bullet points as your guide:
- NAME of any student in 7th grade that you RESPECT. (first name, last initial) Remember this blog can be seen anywhere, so be aware of internet safety and do not post the person’s full name.
- IDENTIFY when, where and how you have seen this person show RESPECT
- and HOW it has positively impacted you or another person.