Flavor of the Day
Flavor of the Day is a series of reviewed websites that may be new to you. They are sites that are recommended for you to try but do not feel you need to abandon what you already have in order to use the latest, greatest tool. Try it. If you like it, use it. If not, use what you have. Change what you’re using because it’s better. Don’t change just for the sake of change. This will be fun for those of you who love to learn by “drinking from the firehose.”
- The Noun Project: Free Icons!
- To-Do Lists
- Factitious – Fake VS Real News?
- WriQ – Rubric Add-On for Google Docs
- Chrome Music Lab
- Real World Math – Kaplinsky
- Spiral – Formative Assessment Suite
- SafeShare – Showing Videos Without Distractions
- Edshelf – The Last Tool You’ll Ever Need … Kinda
- Dictation.io – Online Dictation Tool