1. Our school lunch menu for today: Creamed Chicken on a Biscuit, Salad, Carrots, Strawberries & Milk. Tomorrow's lunch: Tavern, Fries, Baked Beans, Grapes & Milk. Please bring lunch money to the office.
2. Today is Day 5 of Cycle 21 for Music lessons.
3. 7th gr. Spanish students need to report to the cafeteria during 4th period for a study hall.
4. Tomorrow is an Early Out at 1:15 for the Boys State Basketball game in Des Moines. Wednesday will be a Full day of school.
5. The boys' state t-shirts are in but need to be sorted yet. You may come during your Activity/STAR time to pick up.
6. Those wishing to apply to participate in the wreath laying ceremony at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier while in Washington DC must submit a 2-3 paragraph essay to Mrs. Oolman. The essay should tell WHY you think this would be an important event in which to participate. The essay needs to be turned in to Mrs. Oolman by Friday, March 14. Four students will be selected.
7. Pioneer Hi-Bred International Inc., is in the process of recruiting employees for pollination crews. If you are age 14 and looking for a summer job assisting with field pollination duties, you may pick up a green post card in the office.
8. Track sign- up sheets for 7th & 8th gr. boys and girls is on the table by the office door. If interested, please sign up soon. The 1st day of practice will be on Tuesday, March 25. If this is the 1st sport you have participated in this school year, please make sure you have an athletic physical turned in.
9. 6th gr. - the butter braids order/payments for the DC fundraiser need to be brought to the office by Wednesday.
10. Any 8th grader who would like to put your artistic skill and talent to use, you may start to design a cover for the Memory book. Your final draft needs to be turned in by the end of April. Designs may be done in color or pencil/pen. If you have any questions, stop in the office and talk to Tamie.
11. Drivers Ed registration forms are available on the table outside the office for those interested in taking the course this spring/summer. Forms need to be turned in by March 31.
12. Moped Safety Course is scheduled for Saturday March 22 from 8:00am-1:30pm. The sign-up sheet & an information sheet are on the table by the office.