1. Our school lunch menu for today: Creamed Chicken on a Biscuit, Salad, Green Beans, Fruit & Milk. Tomorrow's lunch: Tavern, Corn Chips, Fries, Baked Beans, Grapes & Milk. Please bring your lunch money to the office.
2. Today is Day 4 of Cycle 26 for Music lessons. All Honor Choir students eat at 11:10 today and come to Music room by 11:45 to get on the bus.
3. 7th & 8th gr. Choir students plan on at study hall today so please bring homework with you.
4. Track and Field shirts are in. You may stop in the office today to pick yours up.
5. MS Track athletes: It looks like beautiful weather for the 1st meet. Please make sure you have your uniform top and black shorts. Dress in layers so you can stay warm as it cools down as the night goes on. Please change your clothes and meet in the new gym right after school. We will bus 8th gr. 1st and then 7th gr. next. Coach Rupp and Coach Krohn will meet you in the gym. Coach TG and Coach De Jong will meet you at the track.
6. Memory Books are for Sale. The cost is $8.00. Please return to the office by Friday. Also 8th graders that are working on a design for the cover need to have that turned in by Friday.
7. Moped Safety Course is Saturday, May 3 from 8:00-1:30pm. Sign up and sheets are located on table by office.